Easy to Use
Clear Focus PromoVue Perforated Window Film is a black/white, calendered, polymeric PVC film with a clear, removable, pressure-sensitive adhesive. It has 1.5mm hole diameter perforations, and is ideal for medium to long-term window graphics. You can expect between 2-3 years outdoor durability. PromoVue is the popular choice for perforated window films for utes and vans, as well as ground level shopfronts. We recommend pairing with CurvaLam Clear Cast as an overlaminate for better protection and performance.
|Backing Liner||Double Side Coated PE|
|Film Paper Type||Polymeric Calendered PVC|
|Special Effect||Perforated 40% Open 60% Printable|
|Outdoor Durability||Up to 3 Years|
|Conversion Method||Screenprint, Latex, UV, Solvent, Eco Solvent|
• 1.5mm diameter perforation holes
• Approximately 40% open area, 60% closed area
• Black/white polymeric PVC
• Up to 2-3 years outdoor durability, dependent on conditions
• Removable adhesive means a lot of residue won't be left behind when it comes time to replace the graphic
• Medium to long-term exterior mount window graphics
• Suitable for vans, mini-buses, buses & coaches in regional areas only.
• Ground level shopfronts for high impact advertising
• Glass doors & other transparent surfaces
|Benefits||Easy to Use, Long-lasting, Clean Removability, Versatile|
Write a Product Review
You are writing a review for:
Clear Focus PromoVue Polymeric Perforated Window Film
Learn more about this product from the Graphic Art Mart Blog
November 10, 2023
Graphic Art Mart is thrilled to unveil four new additions to the Clear Focus One Way Vision Range—Clear Focus OneVue, GrafixVue, PrintLam, and AutoLam.
With such a diverse range, finding the perfect fit for your needs might seem overwhelming. But don’t worry! We've crafted a simple buying guide to assist you in making the right choice.