Easy to Use
Clear Focus EconoVue Perforated Window Film is a 160 micron black/white monomeric gloss PVC film, with a clear pressure-sensitive adhesive and universal liner. It has 1.5mm hole diameter perforations, and is ideal for short-term promotional graphics. You can expect up to 2 years outdoor durability.
EconoVue is the cheapest perforated window film Clear Focus offer, and it is targeted at mass transit vehicles with short-term promotional campaigns. The film has 40% perforation and 60% vinyl space - meaning printed graphics are more vibrant, and less heat enters the window reducing air conditioning expenses.
|Backing Liner||Double Side Coated PE|
|Film Paper Type||Monomeric Calendered PVC|
|Special Effect||Perforated 40% Open 60% Printable|
|Outdoor Durability||Up to 1 Year|
|Conversion Method||Screenprint, Latex, UV, Solvent, Eco Solvent|
• Black/white monomeric gloss calendered vinyl
• 1.5mm hole diameter perforations
• Up to 2 years expected outdoor durability
• Designed for replaceable exterior mounting
• Compatible with all print systems
• Short-term exterior mount window graphics
• Buses, coaches, trams, and other mass transit vehicles
• Shop and office window space
• Glass doors and other transparent surfaces
|Benefits||Cost Effective, Easy to Use, Clean Removability, Versatile|
Write a Product Review
You are writing a review for:
Clear Focus EconoVue Window Film
Learn more about this product from the Graphic Art Mart Blog
November 10, 2023
Graphic Art Mart is thrilled to unveil four new additions to the Clear Focus One Way Vision Range—Clear Focus OneVue, GrafixVue, PrintLam, and AutoLam.
With such a diverse range, finding the perfect fit for your needs might seem overwhelming. But don’t worry! We've crafted a simple buying guide to assist you in making the right choice.