Easy to Use
The YelloTools YelloBelt ProWrap Tool Belt is designed with vehicle graphics installers in mind, it helps you work efficiently and provides added protection for your clients vehicle. Features easily accessible, divided pockets ideally sized for squeegees, tweezers, knives and air release tools.
The YelloGear Belt is completely adjustable and was designed to fit around the hips without straps, remaining flexible with the ability to rotate at any angle. You can easily turn all flanged modules with a quick movement in front of you or to your back. The top-side allows you to pad and secure all YelloGear modules either with our YelloGear Base or as is. It's just fun to upgrade and work with this system.
The belt is 120 cm / 47.2" long and 7.5 cm / 3" wide. This also allows the YelloGear Belt to be worn over a jacket.
• Durable nylon fabric
• Very light (approx. 170 g)
• Dimensions: 17,5 x 18 x 2,5 cm (closed)
• Completely closable with velcro pads
• Sewn-in metal plate for magnets
• Several carrying options
• Rivet-free surface
• Business card pocket
• With the YelloBelt ProWrap, all your tools are always at hand: The tool bag with belt loop can be equipped depending on the job and folded for transport to save space
|Benefits||Cost Effective, Easy to Use, Versatile, Time Saving|
Write a Product Review
You are writing a review for:
YelloTools ProWrap and YelloGear Application Belts (Tools not included)