Easy to Use
The YelloTools SasserCut Roller is a positively driven, steel-bladed knife with a specially shaped support-wheel. The SasserCut Pro features an immersion depth of 5.3 mm as standard. With the SasserCut Roll replacement rollers, additional cutting depths of 4.0 and 6.5 mm are available. A special plastic protective roller is also available for use with the optional SpareBlade SasserCut Pro Plastic blade. This combination is ideal for vehicles where sensitive rubber seals and interior covers are located directly behind the body gap.
• Roller guided knife for cuts in car body gaps
• Immersion depth of the blade is adjusted by exchanging the rollers
• Possible immersion depths: 4.0 / 5.3 / 6.5 mm
• Suitable for gap widths up to 10 mm / 0,4"
• Blade material: titanium-coated steel; plastic (SasserCut pro plastic)
• Knife handle, rollers and blades available individually or as a set
• Prevents damage to rubber seals and interior covers
• Any applications where knife damage to the surface may occur during trimming of graphics
|Benefits||Cost Effective, Easy to Use, Versatile, Time Saving|
Write a Product Review
You are writing a review for:
YelloTools SasserCut Roller Guided Knife