Easy to Use
YelloTools FeltBlocs are ideal for applying adhesive films on uneven or slightly structured surfaces such as corrugated or riveted panels. These handy application tools quickly become indispensable for installations on facades and walls or for the application of privacy films, as they gently and carefully sweep over the surface and do not scratch it. A FeltBloc squeegee is ideal for applying punctual pressure to the material, so that even poked air bubbles can be squeezed out more easily.
Yellotools FeltBlocs are available in 3 different shapes and sizes:
• FeltBloc 5": rectangular shape, dimensions 125 x 70 x 10 mm, hardness grade 1 (0.52 g/cm‚)
• FeltBloc 6": rectangular shape, dimensions 150 x 70 x 10 mm, hardness grade 1 (0.52 g/cm‚)
• FeltBloc 050S: rectangular shape, dimensions 100 x 70 x 13 mm, hardness grade 1 (0.50 g/cm‚).
• Suitable for wet application purposes
• Gently sweeps surface without scratching
• Ideal for applying pressure to media, so that even poked air bubbles can be squeezed out with ease
|Benefits||Cost Effective, Easy to Use, Versatile, Time Saving|
Write a Product Review
You are writing a review for:
YelloTools FeltBloc Squeegee