Easy to Use
TransferRite 1310C is a 98 micron, ultra-clear medium tack polypropylene application tape with a specially formulated rubber adhesive. Features improved clarity, dimensional stability, tunnel resistance, snap to tear and will not haze vinyl. This clear application tape allows accurate registration and positioning which makes it ideal for multi-colour overlays on both cast and calendered films.
TransferRite 1510 is a medium/high tack application tape featuring a unique, clear polypropylene film backing with a custom formulated latex adhesive for decal transfer and pre-spacing. Clear tape is perfect for precise inlays and overlays.
|Film Paper Type||Polypropylene PP|
• Medium tack
• Ultra clear application for easy to apply lettering and decals
• Unique clear polypropylene film backing
• Ultra adhesive causes great adhesion to liner, with no tunneling or hazing.
• Medium to high tack
• Natural rubber latex adhesive
• Unique, clear polypropylene film backing
• Moisture resistant in long-term storage
• Dimensionally stable - resists stretching and folding during installation
• General sign shop purposes
• Transparency of tape is perfect for fine, detailed inlays or overlays that require precise registration
• Decal transfer
|Benefits||Cost Effective, Easy to Use, Clean Removability, Versatile|
Write a Product Review
You are writing a review for:
TransferRite Clear Application Tapes