Easy to Use
|Technology||Tools and Accessories|
• High initial tack reducing the need for initial support
• Faast curing
• Good extrudability
• Free of isocyanates, silicones, solvents and odours
• High shear strength after full cure (no primer)
• Transparent and elastic bonding in construction and building applications
• Elastic bonding of panels, profiles and other pieces on the most common substrates (wood, MDF, chipboard etc.)
Aluminium Composite Panel, porcelain panels, natural timber, zinc, copper, brick, concrete, aluminium, glass and more.
• Internal wall, floor and ceiling
Aluminium Composite Panel, plaster board, natural timber, brick, concrete, aluminium, glass, tiles, thermal panels, synthetic panels, PVC, PUR.
• Not to be used with PP (polypropylene), PE (polyethylene), PTFE (Teflon), silicones and bituminous substrates.
|Benefits||Cost Effective, Easy to Use, Endless Options, Versatile|
Write a Product Review
You are writing a review for:
Soudal FixALL High Tack Invisible