Siser Brick is a very thick (1000 micron) PU plotter cut material, with polyester backing.
Despite the outstanding thickness, the material grants easy cutting, weeding and application and a high washing resistance.The product is 1000 microns thick before application!
Preheat the lower press plate for 15 seconds at 155C.
Due to thickness it is possible to cut letters of 2 cm height minimum.
For best results we recommend using the 3050 blade.
For glossy colors GOLD and SILVER:
Heat apply at 155ŠC for 25 seconds
Remove the carrier cold
Cover with silicon paper or teflon and press again for 5 seconds
Certified Oeko-Tex« Standard 100 Class I
• Available widths: 500mm
• Finish: Gloss, Matt
• Adheres to: Cotton, Polyester, Poly/cotton blends, Not suited for treated and dye sublimated textiles
• Heat Application: Pre-heat lower platen for 15 seconds, 155 Degrees, 25 Seconds, Medium Pressure, High pressure, Peel Hot
• Specification: 1000 micron
• Washing: Wait 24hrs before washing, Up to 60 degree washability - inside-out, OK to tumble dry, - Cotton cycle, Do not dry clean, No bleach or aggressive chemicals
|Film Paper Type||Polyurethane PU|
|Conversion Method||Computer Cut|
• 1000 micron PU
• Thickest Siser product available
• Adds dimension to any logo
• Cotton blends
• Not suitable for treated and dye sublimated textiles
Write a Product Review
You are writing a review for:
Siser Brick 1000