Easy to Use
The Roland DG CAMM-1 GS-24 desktop cutter delivers maximum precision and efficiency. With a completely redesigned cutting carriage and blade holder, the GS-24 offers greater stability and a 40% increase in downforce (from 250g to 350g). Cut like never before - even on thick, dense substrates.
Produce vehicle graphics, signs & decals, decorated apparel, specialty graphics, and much more. With cutting edge capabilities and unmatched reliability, backed by a comprehensive warranty, the GS-24 is Roland DG's best desktop cutter ever.
Stand sold separately and not included.
• Overlap Cutting (up to 10x), for cutting thicker media like magnetic materials and card stock.
• Perforated cutting function makes it easy to create labels and decals ready for individual sale.
• Efficiently cuts up to 500mm per second, providing maximum productivity.
• Perfect for cutting vinyl, paint mask, reflective vinyl, twill, heat transfers, sandblast material and more.
• Roland DG CutStudio (included) allows you to cut TrueType® fonts without the need for outlining and vectorisation tool generates cut lines from any JPEG or Bitmap image.
• Backed by the industry's most comprehensive service and support
• Labels & Decals
• Custom Apparel
• Vehicle Graphics
|Benefits||Cost Effective, Easy to Use, Long-lasting, Versatile, Time Saving|
Write a Product Review
You are writing a review for:
Roland DG CAMM-1 GS-24 Desktop Cutter