Polycarbonate Sheets is a premium quality ‘see through’ polycarbonate material typically used in the fabrication of guarding in safety guarding, sight glass high impact applications.
The properties of Polycarbonate Sheets make it tough, easy to handle, easily fabricated and formed, and easy to machine into parts or panels.
Polycarbonate Sheet is unique for its impact resistance and its shock-load resistance. It is literally sledgehammer proof. Polycarbonate Sheet is clearly the right choice for glazing where there is potential for glass breakage. These applications include schools, public buildings, transportation centres and in areas where high traffic and vandalism is prevalent.
- Excellent impact resistance (250 times stronger than glass)
- Very good optical properties
- Ability to be cold formed in thinner gauges
- Moderate chemical resistance
- Self extinguishing
- Excellent acoustic properties
- UV resistant
- Protective face shields
- Safety and vandal resistant glazing
- Machine guards
- Sight glasses
- Safety visors
- Roof structures
- Correctional facilities
- Security applications
- Electrical components