Mimaki LH-100B2 UV Curable 250ml ink is highly resistant to scratching and chemicals, and is perfect for applications that don't require secondary processing - such as bending and twisting. UV-curable ink is cured and adhered to the media or substrate by UV radiation. The print is already dried when it comes out of the printer, allowing a short delivery request to be met. Printing on non-absorbent materials, including plastic, glass, and metal, is available. To give shape to ideas, Mimaki offers a range of UV-curable ink products to meet demands from various industries, ranging from decorating and architecture to industrial design.
• Vibrant colour results
• 100% printed area flexibility (does not stretch)
• Abrasion, scratch and chemical resistant
• "Hard" UV-ink, optimised for printing on rigid substrates
• Environmentally friendly ink
• Virtually instant curing and drying post-print
• Designed to print on various rigid medias, such as: metal, glass, wood.
• Also suited for heat-sensitive materials, such as: acrylic board, PVC and PET. Introduction of 'clear' ink makes effects such as 'Glossy Finish', 'Matte Finish', and an "embossed look" possible.
• Available in 1L bottles, and 7 different colours.
|Benefits||Cost Effective, Long-lasting, Versatile, Instant Dry|
Write a Product Review
You are writing a review for:
Mimaki LH-100B2UV Curable Inks