Mimaki LH-100 Hard UV Curable Ink is specifically designed for use with the JFX200 and JFX500 Mimaki printers (see below). The LH-100 UV product is a "hard" ink - meaning it still provides all the expected capabilities of UV printer ink, but is optimised to meet demands for rigid media and substrates.
This ink is highly resistant to scratching and chemicals, and is perfect for applications that don't require secondary processing - such as bending and twisting.
• Vibrant colour results
• 100% printed area flexibility (does not stretch)
• Abrasion, scratch and chemical resistant
• "Hard" UV-ink, optimised for printing on rigid substrates
• Environmentally friendly ink
• Virtually instant curing and drying post-print
• Designed to print on various rigid medias, such as: metal, glass, wood.
• Also suited for heat-sensitive materials, such as: acrylic board, PVC and PET. Introduction of 'clear' ink makes effects such as 'Glossy Finish', 'Matte Finish', and an "embossed look" possible.
• Available in 220ml, 600ml and 1L bottles, and 7 different colours.
|Benefits||Cost Effective, Long-lasting, Versatile, Instant Dry|
Write a Product Review
You are writing a review for:
Mimaki LH-100 Hard LED UV Inks