English 23.5Ct Industry Standard Plain Gold Leaf is a high quality product that is equally suited to external or internal applications. Ideal for glass, windows and etc. Made in England.
|Brand||Gold Leaf Factory|
• Also known as loose gold
• Sold in a book format with protective paper that can be folded back to expose the gold leaf.
• A Gilder's tip will help pick up and move a single sheet without disturbing the remaining leaves.
• The use of a soft gilder's brush or mop to gently rub over the gilding will aide with adhesion. Using a soft brush rather than paint brushes containing bristles or
synthetic fibres will reduce the risk of scratches.
• Plain gold leaf provides a richer colour and finish than transfer gold leaf, and is suitable for indoor applications, such as mirrors and glass, using the water gilding technique.
• Honour boards
• Glass and architectural applications
• General traditional signage
|Benefits||Long-lasting, Endless Options, Creative Flexibility|
Write a Product Review
You are writing a review for:
English 23.5Ct Gold Leaf