Easy to Use
Chemica Metalprint 1780 is an 85 micron metal coated polyurethane heat transfer film with a paper liner. The flexible metallic finish ensures colours are bright and of a high print quality. Ideal for applications on white and dark garments made from cotton, polyester, acrylic and similar fibres. Printable with solvent, eco-solvent and latex inks.
• Press Temp: 140℃
• Peeling: Time: 15 seconds
• Peeling: Warm
• Wash: Hand wash
|Film Paper Type||Polyurethane PU|
|Technology||Digital Print Media and Laminates|
|Conversion Method||Computer Cut, Die Cut, Latex, UV, Eco Solvent|
• 85 micron thickness
• Thin and lightweight media, very comfortable to wear.
• Suitable for thin fabrics.
• Trendy metallic effect finish
• OEKO-TEX Standard 100 Class I certified, allowing application even on baby and kids clothing.
• Changing-colour effect according to the angle of the light and view perspective.
• Great for achieving high resolution printing with a glossy look
• Similar fibres
|Benefits||Easy to Use, Long-lasting, Versatile|
Write a Product Review
You are writing a review for:
Chemica Metalprint Silver