Easy to Use
• Work faster, deliver faster with no pos-processing required
• Dustfree guiding rails
• Utrasonic autofocus
• Software-controlled air valve
• 2-year full warranty
Ideal for Cut and Engrave:
• Acrylics, plexiglass, PMMA, Felt and Foam
• Wood, MDF, Multiplex, Cork
• Cardboard, hardboard and paper
• Polypropylene and Textile
|Benefits||Cost Effective, Easy to Use, Endless Options, High Productivity|
Write a Product Review
You are writing a review for:
BRM Lasers Pro
Learn more about this product from the Graphic Art Mart Blog
May 12, 2023
Effortlessly cut and engrave almost any type of material with BRM Laser Engravers.
Graphic Art Mart in conjunction with Eric Slotbloom, Technical Director and Co-Owner of BRM, were proud to launch the range of BRM laser cutters and engravers at Visual Impact, Sydney, May, 2023.
April 13, 2023
Discover the remarkable BRM Laser Engravers, demonstrated by Michael Liveris, equipment portfolio manager of Graphic Art Mart. These engravers are an essential addition to your portfolio, offering limitless possibilities and ensuring maximum precision.