Easy to Use
3M VHB Tape 4910 Clear is ideal for transparent materials or where ever a clear bond is needed, effectively replacing screws, rivets, and studs when bonding materials; resulting in a permanent hold and clean appearance. Our 40.0 mil tape provides short-term temperature resistance up to 149℃ and long-term resistance of up to 93℃.
Unlike screws or rivets, 3M VHB Tape spreads the stress load across the entire length of the joint and will accommodate variable expansion and contraction rates. Once materials are joined, a virtually indestructible weld is created. This tape's clear construction is ideal for applications such as sealing skylight inner/outer dome assemblies and/or edge-bonding resin filled glass.
• Clear material ideal for joining transparent media
• Temperature resistant
• Formula bonds and seals with no drying time
• Indoor and outdoor use
• Permanent sign and panel mounting
• High dynamic stress absorption reduces vibration and impact stress
• Component attachment and repair
|Benefits||Easy to Use, Long-lasting, Endless Options, Versatile|
Write a Product Review
You are writing a review for:
3M VHB Tape 4910