About Graphic Art Mart
Graphic Art Mart is a national supplier of sign, digital and display solutions. We are committed to providing only the best sign, digital, graphic and equipment solutions to the visual industries by representing world leading, industry brands. We pride ourselves on the quality of our products; excellent customer service and our ability to ensure customers have access to the latest technologies available on the market. With 10 locations across Australia, our team of experienced industry experts are ready to assist you with the right solution for your job.
Graphic Art Mart is part of the MM Plastics family, a division of Metal Manufactures Pty Limited. MM Plastics is a collection of companies that specialises in the distribution and conversion of plastics and related materials. With five individual companies under one roof, MM Plastics is Australia's largest supplier of plastics to the widest range of industries.
At Graphic Art Mart, we understand building a diversified portfolio with recognised global brands, will provide our customers with the widest range of products and advice from talent individuals. Our main priority to uphold this expectation and continue to lead your business into succession.
We work proudly with leading global manufacturers to offer the Australian signage industry the best solutions on the market. By stocking a vast selection of products, we cover the full spectrum of your sign, digital, display and equipment needs.
Our leading brands include Avery Dennison, Arlon, Mactac, Aslan, Chemica, Mimaki, Roland DG, Keencut, CWT Worktools, Massivit, 3M and much more.
At Graphic Art Mart, we're proud to be an extension of your business. With stores in Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria, South Australia and Western Australia, the help that you need is never too far away.
Each of our 10 stores across Australia are open for walk-ins, with a friendly trade counter supported by our experienced customer service team. When dealing with Graphic Art Mart, you can rest assured that our team are available to help you with any size job – big or small. Our team are here to understand your needs, and deliver on that understanding with top notch service, whether you’re a walking in, picking up, ordering online, or calling it in.
Graphic Art Mart has been an industry leader in supplying the Austrlian market with sign, digital, display and equipment solutions. For close to 50 years, Graphic Art Mart has been an advocate for its customers by providing quality products and excellent service.
Established as Kevin Bolton Sign Supplies
The Tailby family purchases Kevin Bolton Sign Supplies
Name changed to Graphic Art Mart
Opened Virginia branch
Opened Mt Waverley branch
Opened Perth branch
Graphic Art Mart is acquired by MM Plastics
Opened Adelaide branch
Opened Peakhurst branch
Opened Sunshine branch
Opened Willawong branch
Opened Newcastle branch
Opened Roseville branch
As part of the MM Plastics group, Graphic Art Mart strives to be an environmentally responsible business by taking steps to minimise the environmental impact of our activities, either directly from our operations or indirectly through our value chain. We believe that a successful future for our business depends on the sustainability of the environments, communities, and economies in which we operate, both locally and globally.
OUR SUSTAINABILITY STRATEGY
We are commited to:
• Complying with all applicable environmental laws and regulations.
• Seeking more sustainable technologies and processes that enhance the ability to conduct operations in a manner that reduces environmental impacts, when appropriate.
• Working with suppliers to source and supply products with low environmental impact.
• Minimising the generation of wastes from all our activities and operations.
• Maintaining waste management practices that:
• Ensure waste is reused, recycled, or properly disposed of.
• Identify, control, and dispose of products that have special handling and waste treatment needs.
• Monitoring and assessing environmental performance through audit results, corrective action and identifying improvements to standard business practices.
• Strive for continuous improvement in managing our ecological footprint and integrating environmental considerations into our core business activities and business decisions.