Roland DG VersaUV LEF2-300 Benchtop UV Flatbed Printer
True-to-life prints created by exceptional image quality and special effects with the VersaUV LEF series, you can produce photos, graphics and finely-detailed text with unmatched print quality. In addition the LEF2 series enables printing to have fantastic lifelike textures and simulated 3D embossing, as well as gloss and matte finishes by overprinting multiple layers of clear ink and changing the timing of UV light irradiation.
• Print stunning, premium-quality photos, graphics and fine text onto PVC, plastics, canvas, wood, leather, fabric, and other materials with unmatched print quality
• In addition to CMYK, clear ink produces premium gloss and matte finishes for unique textured effects, and white ink is available to ensure that colors pop on dark or clear substrates.
• Optional on-board primer increases efficiency by prepping the surface of materials like acrylic and plastic for full-color customisation
• A 770 (W) x 330 (D) x100 (H) mm print area, combined with four print heads and two UV lamps, ensures enhanced productivity.
• A height tolerance of 2mm allows printing onto curved and irregular shapes, and an optional rotary axis jig is available for printing onto bottles and other cylindrical objects.
• New Bundled Roland DG VersaWorks 6 RIP software includes functions specifically developed for the LEF series such as Special Colour Layer Generation, to make the printing operation quick and easy.
• A Multiple Print function allows users to perform the next print just by pressing the start button on the machine, without returning to the software
• A Start Timer function lets users set a designated time to automatically complete the set-up procedures of print head cleaning and white ink circulation, so the machine is ready to load materials and get printing straightaway.
• Promotional items
• Electronic devices
• Leather and fabrics
• Parts, packaging and products
• Consumer and electronic products
• Signs and larger items
Note: This device is capable of printing on a wide variety of substrates. However, the print quality or the ink adhesion may vary according to the substrate used and it is strongly recommended to test the substrate for compatibility to ensure optimal print results.
Roland DG ECO-UV Ink
Roland DG VersaUV LEF2-300 Printer Brochure
For more information on the LEF2-300 or to arrange a demonstration contact our Roland DG Certified equipment team: firstname.lastname@example.org