Roland DG TrueVIS VG2 Series VG2-640 / VG2-540 Printer Cutters
Engineered to surpass the quality and production needs of today’s most demanding professionals, the TrueVIS VG2-540 (1371mm) and the VG2-640 (1625mm) offer comprehensive new colour choices, improved machine efficiency, and increased print and cut accuracy. These incredibly advanced yet easy-to-use inkjets offer everything your customers could ever want in an eco-solvent printer cutter and a whole lot more.
• A new generation of TrueVIS eco-solvent TR2 ink that includes Orange Ink expands colour gamut, enabling reproduction of specific brand colours and providing 130 new spot colours
• New True Rich Colour preset produces exceptional colour vibrancy while also realising neutral greys, smooth gradations and natural skin tones
• Four FlexFire print heads with precision droplet technology deliver rich, smooth and exciting image results, even in high-speed modes
• The Avery Dennison™ ICS™ Warranty Program coverage now apply to graphics printed with the VG2 and TR2 ink
• Automatic pinch rollers raise during operation to avoid contact with graphics and keep media steady with adjustable pressure settings
• Users can customise their cutting with multiple crop marks, automatic crop adjustment, and PerfCut mode.
• A new media take-up unit supports two modes for improved take-up accuracy from thin films to heavy canvas
• Included VersaWorks 6 RIP software supports the latest Harlequin® RIP dual core engine with PDF 2.0 and native 64-bit processing plus new, easy-to-use capabilities that make it the most powerful RIP software ever
• Signs, banners and stickers
• Wall graphics
• Vehicle graphics
Roland DG TrueVIS TR2 Eco Solvent Ink
Roland DG TrueVIS VG2 Series Brochure
For more information on the TrueVIS VG2 Series or to arrange a demonstration contact our Roland DG Certified equipment team: email@example.com