Click image to enlarge
Avery Dennison DOL 1460Z 3D High Gloss Overlaminat
Avery 1460Z 3D High Gloss is a conformable, premium quality, UV stable, high gloss finish, cast overlaminate, designed for use as a protective overlaminating film for digitally printed images. It is designed to be matched with printable cast vinyl to extend and protect performance. Up to 7 years outdoor durability.
Avery Dennison DOL 1460Z - Clear Laminate High Gloss
Avery Dennison DOL 1460Z High Gloss is a 30 micron, premium quality, ultra-thin, super-conformable cast film with a high gloss (wet look) finish. It was designed to be used with MPI 1105 SuperCast Series, and other cast media for the most difficult 3D applications.
The film serves as a protective overlaminate for solvent, eco-solvent, UV and latex inks. DOL 1460Z offers exceptional value for applications requiring ultimate conformability, abrasion resistance and durability.
• "Wet paint" look due to high gloss finish
• Provides ultimate conformability in deep recesses, compound curves, rivets, etc.
• Protects image from scratches
• Brilliant transparency for bright, vivid images
• Dimensionally stable mottle reduction PET liner for easy converting
• Provides extra "body" to finished graphics for improved application performance
• Maximum UV, temperature, humidity, and salt-spray resistance
• Excellent adhesion to eco-solvent, solvent, UV curable, latex and screen printed graphics
• Exceptional adhesive contact on prints with no "silvering"
• Up to 7 years outdoor durability
• Flat sided trucks
• Corrugated trucks
• Cars and vans
Avery DOL 1460Z Gloss Overlaminate Data Sheet
Durability of Graphic Films
Key Considerations Vehicle Wrapping
Material Safety Data Sheet for PVC
Processing Tips for DOL Films
Avery Dennison MPI 1105 EA RS Gloss
Avery Dennison Bundle Packs
Avery Dennison Overlaminates
Avery Vinyl Film