Soudal - Fix All High Tack
Soudal Fix All High Tack is an all-round, general purpose, industrial strength adhesive that is of clear colour. It has a high bond strength and is designed to be used for interior and exterior uses. Can be applied onto all surfaces and under all conditions. Perfect for the DIY enthusiast.
• High initial tack 120kg/m2
• Excellent adhesion on porous and non porous materials
• Remains elastic and is fast curing
• Free of isocyanates, silicones, solvents and odours
• Bonds even onto humid surfaces
• UV ink print stable
• Available in 5 colours – white, black, grey, alu-grey and beige
• Suitable for signage and building installations
Aluminium Composite Panel, FoamX (PVC foam), Byson Board (foam core), coreflute, acrylic panel, corrugated cardboard, MDF, plywood, chipboard, cork, PVC, polystyrene and more.
Exterior façade cladding and construction
Aluminium Composite Panel, porcelain, ceramics, natural stone including marble and granite, natural timber, zinc, copper, brick, concrete, aluminium, glass and more.
Internal wall, floor and ceiling
Aluminium Composite Panel, plaster board, natural timber, brick, concrete, aluminium, glass, tiles, thermal panels, synthetic panels, PVC, PUR.
Galvanized steel, fiberglass (epoxy and polyester resin), PVC, polystyrene, polyamide, polyurethane, stainless steel, mild steel, brass, brick, concrete, aluminium, lead, zinc, glass.
Not to be used with PP (polypropylene), PE (polyethylene), PTFE (Teflon) or PMMA (polycarbonate).