Click image to enlarge
Arlon AL 3310 Gloss PU Laminate
An environmentally friendly, premium polyurethane film, Series 3310 offers the highest standard in protection.
Arlon AL Series 3310 Polyurethane Overlaminate Series
Arlon 3310 series is a 38 micron, gloss polyurethane film with a clear, permanent pressure-sensitive adhesive. Series 3310 is designed as a multi-purpose extended life laminate, recommended for fleet and vehicle applications. Series 3310 will resist weathering best when applied to vertical or upper outboard angles. Horizontal angles, such as hood and auto roof surfaces, will deteriorate more quickly than vertical. This is due to increased exposure to sun and moisture, as well as continued high deposition of dirt and atmospheric contaminants. Series 3310 extends the life of graphics by 3 years. You can expect up to 10 years vertical exposure and up to 4 years horizontal exposure.
• Protective overlaminate for digitally printed polyurethane film media and flexible substrates
• Protective overlaminate for most DPF and screenprint films
• Increased durability & UV protection to extend the life of your graphic
• Conforms well to flat surfaces with slight contours
• Superior conformability
• Arlon overlaminate film is designed to be laminated cold without any heat
• Fleet and vehicle graphics
Arlon AL Series 3310 Data Sheet
Arlon Product Range
Arlon Cast Laminates
ImageOne Impact Accessories