Avery Dennison OL-2000 Transparent Overlay Film
Avery Dennison OL-2000 Series films are designed for computer sign cutting and application on the surface of Avery Dennison T-series reflective sheetings. Durable, computer cuttable films designed to be overlaminated for traffic control devices and guidance signage. They are ideal as an economical alternative to screen printing on small production runs.
*These films can be used to apply over white reflective films to add colour, while still allowing film beneath to show through.
• High clarity product for use with Avery Dennison Reflective Sheeting
• Uniform daytime and nighttime visual appearance
• Proven long term durability on safety devices
• Conforms to the colour and reflectivity specifications of the base reflective sheeting
• 100 micron acrylic film, coated with a transparent pressure-sensitive adhesive
• High gloss finish
• Excellent adhesion to retro-reflective films
• Traffic signage
• Directional signage
• Specifically designed for overlamination of retro-reflective films and sheeting